- Migration of all websites to super-fast Amazon web servers
- Investment in email reliability
- Hire Graphic Designer
- Welcome Henry!
- Develop all-new Club Sites
- Deploy new Club Sites
- Integration of SMS text messaging in new Club Sites
- Integration of e-commerce stores in new Club Sites
- Hire an Operations Manager
- Welcome Robert!
- Hire an additional developer
- Welcome Mario!
- New Knowledge Base site w/ tutorials
- Introduce Live Chat support for all clubs
- Introduction of custom Coupon Codes
- Referee availability & assigning module for club sites
- Carpooling module for club sites
- Ski racing: Introduce full team signup for coaches, instant add-to-cart, purchasable Add-On Items
- Improved, clearer financial/revenue reports
- • Introduce Multi-Tiered Late Dates
- • Development of Inline Registration for Club Sites
- We are developing a new feature where members can register right on their club sites without having to go to the Admin Portal like they currently do. This involves a lot of coding work to let the Club Sites talk to the Admin Portal behind the scenes, but we're working hard to get it done!
- • All-new Admin Portal
- We have begun work on a clean-slate, ground-up redesign of the Admin Portal! The 2019 Admin portal will have a clean, slick new responsive design (designed for phones and tablets as well as computers), feature a new customizable dashboard for admins and registrars, and 50+ more requested features!
- • Full QuickBooks integration for financial reports